|Daniel Smith Acrylics |
and Multi Media Brushes
1. Palomino Blackwing Wooden Pencils: Palomino rebooted the famed Blackwing pencil in two different versions. The Palomino Blackwing 602 is truer to the original and the Palomino Blackwing is the improved version. I'll save the tale and comparison for a full review, but these pencils write beautifully with the feel of gliding across the paper.
2. and 3. I love sketchbooks, and my two current favorites are the Molskine and Bee Paper's The Only Sketchbook You'll Ever Need. I love the feel of the bound Molskine, but I love the paper in the Bee Paper.
4. Heritage Artist Palette: I love this palette for the flexibility of being able to use watercolors wet, or allowing them to dry to create a custom set for travel.
5. and 6. Daniel Smith Acrylic and Watercolor paint: these are hands-down the best paints I have used. Daniel Smith is a Seattle company, and their house brand items have never disappointed me. Their colors are true, and mix beautifully.
8. Prismacolor Colored Pencils: Prismacolor pencils are vibrant, mix well, and offer a wide selection of colors. They are my favorite colored pencil.
9. and 10. Stabilo Point 88 and Micron Pens: I love the rich black ink on the Stablio, and the Microns offer versatility in point type and sizes.
Those are my top ten right now, what would yours be?