Art Journal- Escape Fear

Escape Fear- Mixed Media 2013 Venetia Holbrook. Art journal entry.

I am having a lot of fun with art journaling, mostly because there are not really rules, so I can play with ideas and techniques that I have been wanting to try.

Again, this was created with stuff I already had about:
Paper (Authentique)
Acrylics (Daniel Smith)
Stamps and Ink
Pencil (Blackwing)
Glue (Beacon 3 in 1)
Colored Pencil (Prismacolor)
Marker (Sakura Pigment Sensei)
Mists

The journal I am using is the Dylusions Journal, which I picked up at Artco Crafts. The book pages measure 11 3/8" x 8 1/4", and the cover is sturdy kraft, with an elastic closure. There is also a manila envelope on the front to store ephemera. The paper is a cardstock weight white/off white mix, which reminds me of file folders. The book is bound, and lays flat nicely, creating a good work space. The journal is holding up to glue/wet media well, so far I am impressed.

~Venetia


0 comments:

Post a Comment