Top 5 Wish List- Feel free to send!

Here is my current wish list of art/craft supply items.  They range from the reasonable $2 to the less reasonable $1,000 price range. I ask for them in jest in the title of the blog post because my husband always tells me to put it out to the universe and it will resolve itself. He's kind of new-age-crystal that way, and I can't argue that if you don't try, you can't get shot down in a firey ball of NO!

In any case, these are a few things that have been on my radar lately. Hopefully, I can enable you as well!

1. Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Artists' Crayons- These just look like so much fun. Crayons that you can turn into water colors? Rich, vibrant color? Yes please.

2. Stabilo Colored Marking Pencils: In black and white. These look amazing for working with mixed media. It is no secret I am addicted to writing utensils, and this is the newest crush I have. It is marked ALL on the side... that means it will be all I need, correct? "I just need this pencil, and this chair, and this paddleball game and that's all I need." (If you haven't watched The Jerk recently, or ever, do yourself a favor and watch it. Seriously, one of the most perfect pieces of comedy ever.)

3. Dylusions Ink Sprays: I have the black and the postbox red.  I love them. There is a white I am so excited over, but cannot seem to find. I need that one and well, pretty much all the colors.  I want to spray everything.  My kitchen table, I mean studio, is becoming very colorful. Come here my daughters, Mommy wants to spray you.




4. Golden Mediums: Doesn't this sample set look amazing? I could have so much fun with that. Texture, gloss, matte.. and look at these Mica additives. Sparkles? Yes. I could rock this stuff.

5. Mac Book Air: PC is good too, but these are just gorgeous. Maybe one day...



What are you wishing for?
~Venetia




0 comments:

Post a Comment