Layout- Silly


 Have you missed my layouts?  I haven’t forgotten my paper crafting hobby! I am just sharing everything including my drawing and painting now. This layout is of my sweet baby (I’m a BIG GIRL Mommy!). I caught a happy face on camera as she played out on the deck last summer. She is wearing a dress, which is very much her, as she requires dresses daily. It was just a great little moment captured from the summer, and I was excited to get to do a layout with my girly about some of her favorite summer things.

I used My Mind’s Eye for this layout, and there are Stella and Rose, So Sophie, Lime Twist, and Kaleidoscope, and Life Stories elements! Yes, I know Kaleidoscope is circa 2005ish? I adore the pink paper from that collection. I bought way too many sheets back in the day, and I pull it out for special occasions, like this layout.
 

I altered (colored in- but doesn't altered sound more sophisticated) the Life stories journaling box to tie it into the layout using Prismacolor pencils. I also inked the edges of the Kalediscope paper to tie it into the darker Stella and Rose floral.
 
Here is the sketch, in case you like the elements together. Let me know if you use it!
 
~Venetia

0 comments:

Post a Comment