Inspiration from Pinterest- Motivational Poster

Like many of us, I browse Pinterest.  I don't usually make what I see, but this project was perfect for my office.  I have hyperlinked the image to what I reasonably believe is the original artist, Amy Rice's,  Etsy store.  I believe in giving credit when credit is due, and Amy's piece was the clear inspiration for my interpretation. She uses a letterpress on antique atlas pages for her unique creations.


 For my version, I used an older, but not antique folded car map of my home state and cut it to a 16x 20 canvas size. I used pen to draw the letters, and then decoupaged the map to the canvas, which gives is a slight sheen in the light.  

~Venetia

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I love the clean and simple design. Great message, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link and credit. Yours turned out great! -Amy

    ReplyDelete