13 for 2013

Serious, yes?
This year, instead of resolutions, I am doing a 13 for 2013 list, and One Little Word.  Today, I am going to share my 13 for 2013 list.  I plan to check in at the first of each month and see how I am doing on my list.

13 goals for 2013-
 
Revamp my blog

Finish an art journal

Improve Calligraphy

Finish 24-50 projects

Create pendants

Visit at least 4 places on this list
-Neah Bay, WA
-Oregon Vortex, OR
-Lincoln City, OR
-San Juan Islands, WA
-Crater Lake, OR
-Snoqualmie Falls, WA
-Whidbey Island, WA
-Robot Hut, Elk, WA
-Wheeler, OR
-Any Weird WA location
-Oregon Coast
-Redwoods, CA

Make house feel inviting

Visit Art Walk 4x this year

Learn Adobe Creative Suite

Read one book a month (at least)

Plan
-Meal Planning
-Weekly Planning

Focus on health

Experiences (at least 3)
-Harbor Lights
-Spa Day
-Fancy Dinner
-Tiki Bar
-Watch meteor shower
-Go to beach
-Cabin in snow

0 comments:

Post a Comment