SWAT Color challenge

Hi! It is time for another SWAT Challenge. This time, we are hosting a color challenge. For my take on this challenge, I decided the gold should definitely sparkle, because if you can, you should always shine!

I made a thank you gift for a friend who helped my husband with a major project. She adores Almond Roca, and I adore mason jars, and this is the combination of both!

I created a mixed media tag to include a special thank you note. I started with the Kraft base and added some Dylusions white spray. I selected my layering papers, and then added some ribbon flowers, sequins and buttons with collague pauge.

On the back, I added a white background and some washi and wrote my personal note. I decorated the jar with a chalk sticker on which I wrote thank you. To make it stick, I had to use some foam adhesive squares to keep the label secure.

I hope you are all well, and find someone to thank! Create a project using the color board, and of course use your own interpretation of the challenge. Don't forget to link up to SWAT to enter our great prize drawing.



This month we Have an amazing sponsor! And one lucky winner will win a $20 Gift Card to shop at......Flying Unicorn Store. How Awesome!

~Venetia

0 comments:

Post a Comment