SWAT- No Twist Just a Sketch

It is time for another challenge over at SWAT! This time, it is a sketch. No special twist, other than whatever you do to make it your own.

For my go at the sketch, I decided to go a little different direction and switch up the shapes in some of the layers. I love that with a sketch, you can use it as a blueprint, or more of a menu to customize.

This layout was a hard one, as it is a photo from my father's memorial. Using a sketch helped me keep the focus on the feeling I wanted through paper choice and titles. I have a hard time with the photos of this event, so they are slowly being done one-by-one when one speaks to me.

Of course, SWAT has a little motivation to get you started....
FaberCastell Gelatos Designer Colors 4 pc. Tropical
We Have an amazing sponsor this month! And one lucky winner will win this Random Draw Prize from the Paper Bakery!
 
Link up your creations for an entry to win!
 
~Venetia 

 
 
 
 

1 comments: