SWAT Drill 20

It is time for another SWAT Drill! This time, we have a sketch with a twist, feathers!

For my project, I chose a picture from my daughters' end of year celebration at school. They did a world traveler theme with Australia, France, and Rio! We got to pet a wallaby, play with French fashions, and make Carnivale masks!

Of course, my youngest had to have the pinkest, featheriest mask of them all. For this layout, I wanted to mirror her love of the feathers. I hand-made the title, pink princess, which is my daughter's self-proclaimed title.



The sketch was perfect for this project. As always, we want to see your take on the challenge. Make a project using the sketch and feathers, and link up to us at SWAT!

So shake your tailfeather, and share to enter to win the BoBunny prize this month.

~Venetia

0 comments:

Post a Comment