SWAT- Sketch With a Twist


It is time for another SWAT sketch! The amazing and talented Bev came up with this gorgeous sketch to work with this week. The twist? Add twine!

 
I ended up taking a lot of liberties with this sketch. I wanted to use a couple of pictures from a pre-combined birthday party. I was modeling some SWAG to wear to the Tiki Bar, because flowers and fez got discounts! I created the fez and hair flowers out of my stash and was playing around showing them off on Instagram.


For the layout, I started with a base and added twine stitching. Then, I used some paper whimsies to add the numbers of my age. It felt better to do that than actually say 37, I mean when did that happen! I added the pictures, and embellished with some Silhouette cuts and more stitching. The outcome was bright and fun, which reflected the event well.

As always, play along with the sketch and share with us at SWAT. The winner gets a gift code for 3 Scrappy Boys!


~Venetia

0 comments:

Post a Comment