Pure Joy- Layout Sketch


I interpreted this sketch of mine using Authentique Carefree, and I was especially happy with this version.  My youngest girl usually sneers at the camera, or glares.  Something about having to "act" happy in a picture is not her style at all. 

This is one of the first photos I have taken of her where I was able to catch her face of joy.  I was so glad to capture it, that even though her face is a mess, it is my favorite photo of her.



Full Disclosure: Authentique Carefree
was provided to me for a Guest design on Scrapbooksteals.com

We were on the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle, and it was a gorgeous sunny day, but very cold.  The girls would go out on deck until they were freezing, come inside the seating area until they warmed up, and then go back out.  Budgie thought this was so much fun. She was in love with everything about the ferry. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment